- JobScheduler should provide a simple means to enable and disable job related objects.
- This includes
- configuration elements and attributes for jobs, job chains, orders, schedules, process classes
- a common way how to disable such objects
- JobSchedulers saves the status ob job related objects being enabled or disabled persistently in its database.
- See individual workarounds as stated with the sub-tasks to this issue.
- Disabling a folder by prefixing a dot (.) to the folder name results in disabling all objects contained in that folder. The prefexing mechanism applies to individual files too.
- This feature is not intended for immediate implementation as for each job related object the according functionality is available.
- It is considered "nice to have" a common way to enable and disable job related objects instead of individual commands.
- Vote for this feature and let us know your comments.