- When installing JobScheduler for CentOS 6.x then the following error occurs:
- The root cause is the JNA library version 4.4.0 that requires a GLIBC version 2.14 that is not available for CentOS 6 but ships with CentOS 7.
- This issue is covered with the thread UnsatisfiedLinkError: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found that explains the details.
- Delimitation: This issue is not related to
JS-1773that includes a dependency of the Master, this issue is about a dependency introduced by JNA.
- Upgrade JNA to version 4.5.2 and include respective Java libraries with JobScheduler Master.
- JNA ships with JobScheduler Master with the following libraries in the Master's installation directory:
- Download JNA libraries for version 4.5.2 from Maven Central:
- Follow these steps to update the libraries:
- Stop the JobScheduler Master
- remove existing libraries jna-4.4.0.jar and jna-platform-4.4.0.jar from the ./lib/3rd-party directory
- add downloaded libraries jna-4.5.2.jar and jna-platform-4.5.2.jar to the ./lib/3rd-party directory
- Restart the JobScheduler Master