- Schedules are used to specify a run-time configuration that can be shared by a number of jobs and orders.
- Use of Schedules is limited as they include both days and times for targeted executions.
- Schedules are replaced by Calendars that are available starting from release 1.12
- Calendars specify working days and non-working days for job execution
- Calendars do not include periods for the execution time.
- This allows better re-use of Calendars that can be used for executions with the same business day but different periods.
- Release 1.12: Deprecated
- Release 2.0: Unsupported, Removed