- The xsl stylesheet ./config/scheduler_mail.xsl is used to create the body of JobScheduler e-mails.
- With <xsl:value-of select="/scheduler_event/@time"/> the time of event can be included into the e-mail body. The value is based on UTC.
- To convert UTC timestamps to local time of the JobScheduler Master server, it should be possible to use e.g.
which is only available with XSLT 2.
- JobScheduler should use a compatibe XSLT 2 library to provide the option to use functions as e.g. adjust-time-to-timezone.
- The time of the event that is stated with the JobScheduler e-mail should consider daylight saving times.
- Download a current Saxon XML parser 9.8
- Stop the JobScheduler Master
- Replace the existing Saxon-HE-9.5.1-5.jar by the newer version Saxon-HE-9.8.0-4.jar in your ./lib/3rd-party directory.
- Modify Java options in ./config/factory.ini to include a property for use of the Saxon XML parser.
- Replace the existing scheduler_mail.xsl stylesheet by the attached version of scheduler_mail.xsl.
- Restart JobScheduler.
- Your e-mail output of JobScheduler mails should now include the timestamp for events in the timezone of the JobScheduler Master server.