- The XML Interface allows direct access to JobScheduler objects.
- The interface is used by external applications to control jobs and job chains, e.g. to add an order to a job chain.
- The XML Interface is deprecated and is replaced by the JobScheduler REST Web Services that offer a similar functionality, see
- The Web Services API enforces authentication and authorization which is not available for the XML Interface
- Release 1.11: deprecated
- Release 1.12: unsupported
- Release 1.13: removed