- Use of any scripting languages is possible for jobs of type shell. The following scripting languages can in addition be used for jobs that make use of the JobScheduler API for Windows environments: the scripting languages VBScript and JScript
- are supported for jobs that are executed with the Master
- are not supported for jobs that are executed with the Agent
- The Agent should include support for the Windows Script Host languages VBScript and JScript.
- The Windows Script Host is available for 32bit only, e.g. will access the 32bit Windows registry. Therefore an Agent has to be operated with a 32bit Java Virtual Machine to enable VBScript.
- For ease of use VBScript can be configured with jobs and monitors by use of the language attribute (case insensitive):