- A shell job is running on a JobScheduler Agent.
- The JobScheduler Agent is crashed, for instances with a segmentation fault
- The task continues and will be completed though the JobScheduler Agent is not available anymore.
- This behaviour does not apply to jobs that make frequent use of the JobScheduler API.
- All tasks are killed immediately in case that the JobScheduler Agent crashes.
- This feature is intended to cope with a situation when a
- SIGKILL signal is sent to the Agent (for instance via kill -9).
- SIGSEGV signal is sent to the Agent (for instance via kill -11)