- JobScheduler provides detailed answers to XML commands as stated in
- Due to ongoing development we cannot keep this interface stable for the upcoming releases, see Deprecation Announcement with
- The above mentioned XML reference documentation is updated to state which elements and attributes from XML answers are stable.
- Additional elements and attributes in XML answers can be provided, however, they are not part of a public interface and are subject to change with upcoming releases.
- Commercial license holders who make use of an XSD schema for JobScheduler XML answers as in
JS-1129can request services to receive an updated XSD schema for new releases.