Using a process class with only one JobScheduler Universal Agent should be enabled for file order sources.
- A new attribute file_watching_process_class for the <job_chain> element denotes a process class for monitoring files on remote agents
- This process class is used
- file order sources
- file sinks
- If the attribute file_watching_process_class is empty, it defaults to the process class of the job chain (
- The process class must denote only one agent. Using process classes with multiple agents will be implemented in JS-1427
- Changing the process class at runtime will have no effect on the file_order_source or file_order_sink
The element <remote_schedulers> will be ignored when the process class is used for the attribute file_watching_process_class in the <job_chain> element. The atttribute remote_scheduler must be configured in this case.