- The Windows start script for the JobScheduler Engine makes use of the options -stdout and -stderr with file paths as stated in the main issue.
- The Unix start script for the JobScheduler Engine is modified to separate output to stdout to a file scheduler.stdout.log and output to stderr to a file scheduler.stderr.log accordingly.
- The file scheduler.out is not used any longer.
- This feature is provided without additional command line options.
- Output to stdout/stderr is collected in a single file ./logs/scheduler.out for Windows and Unix, see