- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) can be called directly from a job, for details see linked article.
- This features has been part of a solution stack for individual download.
- Due to decreasing interest this feature is announced to be deprecated.
- Users who want to continue to use this feature can download the source code from the linked article. The feature might still be usable, however, it is not part of the JobScheduler distribution and therefore it is not maintained on a regular basis.
- Release 1.9: deprecated
- Release 1.10: unsupported
- Release 1.11: removed