- For a number of job-related configuration items default values are applied by the JobScheduler Master. Such default values are not managed by JOE, instead the JOE will create respective elements and attributes only if the user selects a value that is different from a default value.
- Some customers would like to use default values that differ from the JOE distribution
- the "StdErr LogLevel" setting by default will catch any output to stderr but will not handle such output to raise an error.
- Customers would like to specify individual default values for a number of job-related attributes
- the "StdErr LogLevel" attribute should come with the "error" default value, i.e. each newly created shell job receives the attribute <job stderr_log_level="error">
- Customer specific default values should be specified in an optional configuration file that is used by the JOE on start-up.
- For order jobs and standalone jobs are seperate templates files that will be used
- The template files are located in the live folder in live/.sos-templates
- The template files are normal job xml configuration files.
- The name of the template files are
To activate this for the portable or the standalone version please add set SCHEDULER_HOT_FOLDER=<path to the hotfolder> to the file user_bin/jobeditor_environment_variables.cmd.