When a calendar with frequencies is assigned to a an order and all frequencies will be removed from the calendar, an endless rewrite of the order.xml file will be executed.
How to reproduce
- create a calendar x
- add a frequency to the calendar.
- assign the calendar x to an order y
- remove the frequency from the calendar.
- navigate to to the job chain view that have the order y.The JOC Cockpit will keep refreshing which make it unusable.
- When a calendar with no frequency is assigned to an order or job there should not be a endless refreshing cycle.
A patch for 1.12.8 is available here
- Download the patch
- Unzip the patch file
- Store the extracted .jar file to $SCHEDULER_HOME/lib/patches