- The JOC Cockpit has an option of Calendars in Resources tab. When we import the JSON file for Calendar the calendars are created, but the same calendar is generated multiple times.
How to reproduce
- Login to the JOC Cockpit.
- Move to Resources tab then calendars.
- Import a file with more than 5 calendars.
- The API for the calendars is called multiple times, and hence a single calendar is created multiple times. E.g., if we have 6 calendars in a file, then the total number of calendars will be in multiple of 6. And when we switch the folder, then the number of calendars again becomes 6.
- When we import a JSON file for the Calendar the calendars in the file should not be created multiple times.