- To get the task history in the Jobs Overview, the JobScheduler has been queried with the request
- If the job name contains a blank character (e.g. hello job) then the request is correct urlencoded
but the response has always an empty array.
- User can start the job from JOC's action menu e.g. Start Task Immediately
- The task runs successfully but when JOC does not show any Task History entries, see attached screenshot joc-job-taskhistory.png.
- The History --> tasks view show the task history, refer attached screenshot joc-history-taskhistory.png.
- Create a standalone shell job with space in job name, e.g. "hello job".
- Login to the JOC Cockpit and Start the standalone job.
- The Task will run successfully, but Task History for the job will not be displayed.
- The Task History for a standalone job should be displayed even if the job name contains space.