- Whenever we use the filter in Orders view (Running, Suspended, Pending etc), the filter shows the order of respective states. But when AddOrderEvent is called in between then the filter is not applied i.e the Orders View with the selected filter shows the orders with all the states.
How to Reproduce
- Unzip the attached test.zip job configuration.
- Login to the JOC Cockpit.
- Add Order to the job chain (test).
- Move to the Orders tab and select the Job Configuration and add filter "RUNNING".
- Wait for some time, the Orders View will show the orders with "Running" and "SUSPENDED" state even if the filter "RUNNING" is applied.
- The filter of processing states should be applied even if the new order is added or AddOrderEvent is called.