- Whenever we use a filter in the Orders view (Running, Suspended, Pending etc), the filter shows the orders with the respective states. When we use Advanced Search to search for the orders and then cancel that search then the orders with all the states are shown but on the JOC Cockpit, we can see the filter applied.
How to Reproduce
- Login to the JOC Cockpit, move to Orders view
- Then select any folder having the orders and use the filter "RUNNING". After applying this folder you can only see orders which are running.
- Select Advanced Search from the right corner, select a folder and click search. This will all the show orders with any state of the searched folder.
- Click Cancel. Now you can see that even if the tab "Running" is selected, you can see orders with other states also.
- Refer the attached screenshot JOC-688.png for further details.
- After using the Advanced Search, the search results should be removed and the orders should be displayed according to the filters applied.