- For references see screen_01.png
- The Job Chain Details view makes use of colors to display running jobs, however, the color is used for borders only and is hardly visible.
- The textual information about orders in this view is badly reduced as it is displayed within the size of a job node card only.
- Improve use of colors with running jobs by adding color to the action below, i.e. the band that currently uses a slightly darker grey color and holds the operations "Stop Node" and "Skip Node". The background color should be the same green color that currently is used for the border of running job nodes.
- On top of screen add the detailed order information (currently we see the job chain information only, e.g. job chain name, state, no. of jobs etc.) to make the order status (“suspended”) better visible and to display the complete order id.