When a task has executed more than one order (this happens when the idle_timeout parameter value exceeds the period between two orders arriving), and the value for Max. number of History entries per Task is too small then the task history in the Job Chains view does not show all entries.
The task list in the Job Chains view should display all entries that are assigned to the job chain and the selected step.
- Define an API job in a job chain with idle_timeout = 60s
- The job should execute a java.lang.Thread.sleep(10000)
- add the the job to a job chain
- start 10 orders for the job chain
- set the limit Max. number of History entries per Task=10