- When a user imports a document to JOC Cockpit where the filename contains letters outside the "Latin1" charset then ...
- the import fails and you get the following error if MySQL is used for the reporting database
- the document's filename is garbled in JOC Cockpit after the import using other DBMS than MySQL.
- A document should be imported successfully even it has arbitrary UTF-8 letters in its filename.
- change the characters of the filename to non unicode characters (same rule as for job names) before import