- Assume the Dashboard view reports 568 pending jobs.
- When following the link for pending jobs offered by the Dashboard view then the Jobs Overview view repeats this number, however the result of the entries displayed with that view tells "Total 569 Jobs found".
- Both Dashboard view, Jobs Overview view and the result list should state the same number of entries, .
- Prepare a test configuration
- Setup job scheduler as standalone, primary-backup, load balancer.
- Perform the test case
- Login to JOC Cockpit
- Note the number of pending tasks from the Dashboard view, widget "Task Overview"
- Click in pending tasks. This will redirect to jobs overview.
- Check the total number of pending jobs in job-pie-chart status is different from the total number of pending jobs in the table view.
- Verify test results
- Both Dashboard view, Jobs Overview view, and the result list should state the same number of entries.