- The Job Chains view shows the Order History and the Task History of the job chain when clicking on a job chain name.
- The Task History displays all tasks that are assigned orders of the currently selected job chain.
- It should be possible to enable/disable a filter "orders executed by" in the Task History view that becomes available when clicking a job chain name.
- The default for the filter (on/off) should be set in the user profile. Filter=off means "Show history entries of all jobs used in the job chain as they are displayed in the Task History of the Individual Jobs view"
- This feature is not intended for immediate implementation.
- Please vote for this feature if you want it to become available in future releases.