- When the user perform some intervention in the JOC Cockpit, a audit log entry is added to the JOC audit log with API being called and parameters.
- In the JOC Audit Log
- for the job operation stop the API ./jobs/stop is called, similarly for the operation unstop,
- for the job node operation skip the API ./job_chain_nodes/skip is called
- but for the job node operation unskip the API ./job_chain_nodes/activate is called - which does not correspond to the name of the operation.
- The API names should be consistent with the operations
- API methods names generally do not reflect the same wording that the JOC Cockpit offers to users. The method names have been chosen to reflect the API behavior.
- The observation in the audit log that operation names differ from API names is valid for all users who use JOC Cockpit in other languages than English. We therefore intend to add a new feature JOC-557 that adds explicit operation names to the audit log.