- JOC Cockpit remembers the last recently visited folder in the tree for the Jobs view, Job Chains view, Orders view etc.
- If you use the view again then the folder of the last visit is the current folder.
- If you switch the JobScheduler Master instance then the tree in general is different.
- If the recently visited folder exists then it will become the current folder, but if it doesn't exist then the objects of ALL folders are displayed.
- If the last recently visited folder doesn't exist then the '/' folder should become the current folder.
- The last recently visited folder should be memorized per JobScheduler Master instance.