- The change request
JOC-477implements the feature "Add default profile".
- If a user deletes and recreates an account, then the default profile configured in joc.properties does not take effect.
- The reason for this behavior is the fact that the user profile that is stored in the database currently is not removed when an account is deleted. This applies
- to local accounts that are managed with shiro.ini and
- this applies to accounts that are authenticated with LDAP servers. For such accounts no operation is available to remove the profile.
How to reproduce
- Configure default_profile_account = root in the joc.properties
- Login as the root and change any one setting in the profile
- Create a new user test_otrs
- Login as the user test_otrs, the changed setting from root's profile will be visible.
- Delete the user test_otrs and recreate it with the same username
- Login back in JOC with test_otrs user's credentials
- The test_otrs user profile will have all default settings.
- The functionality "Add default profile" should be effective when an account is deleted and recreated.
- A new view will be added to the JOC Cockpit Account Management that is available for administrators:
- This view shows the list of all profiles (accounts and last access date).
- The view offers
- to remove individual profiles from the database by use of an action menu.
- to remove all selected profiles from the database by use of a button "Remove Profile"
- When removing profiles then any customizations created by the respective accounts will be removed.
- If you have access to the Reporting database then you can delete the profile (e.g. of the user test_otrs) with