- in the Audit Log view, the user selects "today" or any other filter to display audit log entries. However, the user cannot limit the results to exclude entries for specific objects, e.g. entries related to a specific account, job chain, job, order or calendar.
- Currently the Audit Log view does not provide an "Ignore List," similar to the History view,
- In the Audit Log view an "Ignore List" should be provided to exclude entries for specific
- job chains
- The GUI provides operations
- to add an object to the "Ignore List", e.g. "Add Account to Ignore List", "Add Job Chain to Ignore List" etc.
- to activate/deactivate the "Ignore List".
- This issue is not intended for immediate implementation. Please vote for this issue if consider this feature being important.
- The underlying problem of filtering audit log entries is not considered being too relevant due to the fact that with
JOC-525unnecessary audit log entries are suppressed.