- Assume a user has to manage two JobScheduler instances "Scheduler1" and "Scheduler2" with JOC Cockpit.
- The "Scheduler1" instance is selected from the top right drop-down list and is the current JobScheduler instance.
- When the user opens the Audit Log view then the option "Current JobScheduler" is unchecked. If the Advanced Search is used to search for a job chain, e.g., /sos/dailyplan/CreateDailyPlan, then audit log entries from both JobScheduler instances are displayed.
- When the user clicks on audit log entries of "Scheduler2", e.g. follows the link with the job chain name to navigate to the Job Chains view then the exception
- When JOC Cockpit displays audit log entries from multiple JobScheduler instances and a user clicks on the object name then navigation should work for all objects similar to the objects from currently selected JobScheduler instance.
- A number of views, e.g. the History view, behave similar to the Audit Log view, therefore the solution is applied to all views.
- The solution includes to remove links on objects from the result list that are not available from the currently selected JobScheduler instance. Following links from a result list should not perform implicit switching of the JobScheduler instance.