- If a user deletes some widgets and/or rearranges widgets next to each other which are not of the same height then the widget does not align in the correct manner. Instead the widget is automatically realigned, i.e. positions are switched, which is not what the user wants.
- In this situation some widgets overlay one on each other.
- If a user deletes/moves some widgets and rearranges the position of the widgets then
- no automatic re-alignment should take place, instead the widget's position as specified by the user should be considered.
- the widgets should not overlay on each other.