- A JobScheduler passive cluster is set up with a Primary and a Backup JobScheduler Master.
- JobScheduler Primary Master is running and JobScheduler Backup Master is in state waiting_for_activation.
- The User creates a Calendar (Resource --> Calendar --> Add calendar)
- Then if the JobScheduler Primary Master crashes and after 120 seconds fail-over occurs then the Backup Master takes over and starts working, but in the JOC Cockpit Resources --> Calendar view no calendar is visible.
- The JOC Cockpit REST API ./joc/api/tree returns an empty response, which is used by API ./joc/api/calendars as a parameter which results in an empty response from ./joc/api/calendars
- Primary JobScheduler Master
- Backup JobScheduler Master
- In A passive cluster setup Calendars should be visible for the JobScheduler Primary and Backup Master.
For ticket resolution the data model was changed, which is effected by the JobScheduler Master installer.
Therefore it is necessary that a JobScheduler Master setup/update is executed first.