- In the YADE transfer history and the YADE transfer view each transfer is listed. In the detail view sometimes the transfered files are not shown.
- When the /events web service got a response, the complete Transfer View is refreshed. That has the effect of collapsing all details in the view.
- If they are shown the repeat transfer does not work. The files that are selected for repeated transfer are not set in the post body.
- The layout is corrupt. E.g. with a local to local transfer without a target host the values are not corresponding to the headers.
- The bulk call to /yade/transfers/restart has a typo in the key for file Id array, instead of fileIds the key is named fields.
- The list with the transfered files should be shown in the details per transfer.
- The values in the table should correspond to the headers
- The repeat transfer function should work.
- Only respective Items should be refreshed, if an acorrding /events response for the item is coming in. The expanded details should not be collapsed by the event.