- The Details view of a job chain by default shows error nodes, i.e. the checkbox "Show Error Nodes" is checked.
- This creates too much information for most users.
- By default the checkbox should be unchecked.
- Should a job chain node contain a reference to a job node state with the error_state= attribute (instead of a reference to an end node) then this error node should be visualized even if the checkbox "Show Error Nodes" is unchecked. This applies to references to job node states only, not to references to end nodes.
- Should the "Show Error Nodes" checkbox be checked then the behavior is the same as before