- Users manage their profile individually
- With the exception of forced comments to the Audit Log all settings can be modified by users.
- A default profile should be available that includes any profile settings that are applied by default to new users.
- The default profile is managed by one of the user accounts. The joc.properties configuration file includes a setting "default_profile_account" that points to the account that is associated with the default profile.
- The default profile then is copied to each new user profile.
- To enable this feature, insert the follwing configuration in the ./resources/joc.properties file.
where <account> is a valid account that provides the default values for new profiles.
- This feature applies to new profiles that are created with the first login of a user, default values are not applied to existing profiles.