- When objects are rendered in list views then this operation cannot be stopped.
- Users have to wait until the rendering operation is completed
- if they want to switch to a different view
- if they change the current folder
- if they switch from "expanded details" to "collapsed details"
- if they modify a filter criteria for a view, e.g. to show suspended orders only
- if they change the sort order
- This behavior should be improved to stop rendering immediately in any of the above cases as users who display larger numbers of objects have to wait until completion of the current operation before their action is executed.