If a JOC Cockpit user logs in for the first time then its profile includes fixed default values in the following JSON representation for profile settings and dashboard layout:
where the time zone is used from the browser's locale settings.
- Selected values for profile settings and dashboard layout can be specified in a configuration file.
- For each value found in the configuration file the JOC Cockpit will apply the value and will not allow modifications by users. Such values will be grayed out in the JOC Cockpit GUI's profile form.
- Assignment of policy configuration files
- is applied to all users or
- is applied to specific roles.
- if a user is assigned more than one role then the policy configuration file of the last role assignment is used.
- is effected via the joc.properties configuration file that includes entries that point to the respective policy configuration file per role.
- This feature is about enforcing policies for profile settings and dashboard layout.
- The management of default values is covered by