- The navigation tree shows the following behavior for all views:
- If a user hits the name of a folder then JOC Cockpit will show the contents of that folder.
- If a users hits the arrow symbol left to the folder name then JOC Cockpit will show or hide available sub-folders for the next hierarchy level in the tree.
- Open a folder
- When clicking on the name of a folder in the tree then both operations 1) and 2) should be performed.
- When clicking on the arrow symbol left to a folder name in the tree then only operation 2) is performed.
- Close a folder
- For an already opened folder clicking on the folder name performs operation 1). Any available sub-folders are not closed.
- Using the arrow symbol left to the folder name will close the folder (unchanged behavior).