- Whenever a new job configuration is added to the JobScheduler's "live" folder then this configuration is not always updated on the JOC Cockpit GUI. When we search the name of the job chain, order or job of that job configuration in the advance search option we can see the job chain, job or order in their respective views. And when we click on any action(adding order, show job chain details, show job configurations etc.) from action menu of that job chain, job or order JOC Cockpit throws DBMissingDataException.
How to reproduce
- Add job configurations to your JobScheduler's live folder.
- Check the JOC Cockpit. If inventory does not update the job configuration then use the "Advance Search" button in Jobs, Job Chains or Orders view.
- Search for the job,job chain, order in advance search in their respective views.
- The Job, Job Chain or Orders from the job configuration will be displayed but are not displayed in the tree structure of views at the left.
- Click on the action menu of job, job chain or order searched.
- Click on any action you want to performed.
- JOC Cockpit throws DBMissingDataException.
- All the added job configuration should be visible in the JOC Cockpit and JOC Cockpit should not throw DBDataMissingException.