- When a job/job chain is being monitored by any System Monitor and the job/job chain is running in short intervals (2 minutes or 3 minutes) and the job has a script as "exit 9" then the System Monitor misses some entries i.e. System Monitor Dashboard does not generate the notification for each failure.
How to reproduce
- Unzip the attached job-configuration, copy it to the live folder.
- Set your System Monitor to notify you for the attached job configuration.
- Check the System Monitor notifications. Some of the entries will be missing from it.
- When a job/job chain is being monitored by a System Monitor, no entries should be missed by System Monitor.