- The user has configured the JITL job JobSchedulerStartLatecomers.xml with paramters day_offset=10d, e.g. <param name="day_offset" value="10d"/> and only_report=true.
- The Job execution does not report the late jobs although the DailyPlan view shows some late jobs/orders.
- But when user configure JITL job JobSchedulerStartLatecomers.xml with day_offset=0 the late jobs for today are displayed in the log file.
How to reproduce
- Create a stand-alone job, e.g. job1 and delay the execution of the job so that DailyPlan report the job as a delayed job.
- Deploy the attached two jobs, e.g. checkForLatecomers_0d.job.xml and checkForLatecomers_10d.job.xml
- Start both the jobs from JOC Cockpit from action menu, "Stat task immediately".
- Check the task log for the results.
- The JITL Job JobSchedulerStartLatecomers.xml should report the late jobs from the past, based on the day_offset parameter.