A SSH Job running on an Agent does not finish correctly. Whereas the Job has already finished, the Task keeps running and finishes never.
When an SSH Job runs on an Agent and is finished the Task should be finished accordingly.
- Test Configuration
- Create JITL job i.e. JobSchedulerSSHJob
- With parameters host, user ,password, command,auth_method
- Test Execution
- To check the currently running tasks on Agent, goto AGENT_HOME directory and execute bin/jobscheduler_agent.cmd | sh status task
- Take note of the running tasks e.g., currentTaskCount If no task is running on the agent the count will be 0.
- Login on to the JOC Cockpit and add an order to the job chain.
- And while order is running check the , currentTaskCount by executing bin/jobscheduler_agent.cmd | sh status task ,the currentTaskCount will increase by 1 .
- now again check in the JOC if the order is successfully executed
- then again check the currentTaskCount_ the currentTaskCount will decrease e.g. 0