- The JobScheduler Monitoring Interface allows to select job and order parameters to be stored persistently with the monitoring database. For parameters from jobs and orders that use the same name the precedence is with the order parameter.
- Chapter SystemMonitorNotification - Timer - Minimum-Maximum - Script explains the use of a job monitor for this purpose.
- The JobScheduler Reporting Interface allows to create individual reports from job executions.
- The Reporting Interface should include the data model for job and order parameters with historical values as used/created during job execution.
- The Reporting Jobs that copy the JobScheduler history to the Reporting Database should consider historic parameter usage with job executions.
- Users can select individual or all parameters used for a job to be added to the execution history in the Reporting Database, e.g. a business date for which a job is executed.
- Reports can be created from the Reporting Database that are grouped or sorted by parameter values, e.g. job executions grouped by business date.